A payments list report can be generated and customized for a date or range of dates, offices, bank accounts, currencies, or supplier. The Payment List Report can be viewed on screen, printed, saved or exported.
To Generate a Payment List Report:
1. From the "Accounting" menu, select "Payables" then "Payments" and "Search Payments" to go to the "Payment Browse" screen.
2. Click the Payment List Report link to access the Payment List Selection screen.
3. Customize your report selection by selecting a date range or an accounting month and year. Use the drop down menus to make your selection.
4. Select the Offices, Bank Accounts and Currencies you will to use for the report.
5. Select a supplier using the or leave blank to run the report for all supplier.
6. To Preview the report on screen, click to view the report. Follow the onscreen commands to re-size, zoom, save, or print the report.
7. To Export the report, click to display the the payment list report. You can then export the report into multiple formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, RTF, CSV, and XML) by clicking the export icon in the top left hand corner of the report display screen and selecting the desired format and page range.