The Internet Banking Export will allow you to create a file that can be exported to your bank's internet banking system to make electronic payments to your suppliers.
To Create an Internet Banking Export file:
1. From the "Accounting" menu, select "Payables" then "Payments" and "Search Payments" to go to the "Payment Browse" screen.
2. All fields on the Payment Browse field are optional so you can search for payments by any of the following criteria: Master Supplier, Payment No., Accounting Year, Accounting Month, Office, Bank Account, Payment Type, Approval Status, or by who added the payment. Use the to search for criteria you wish to use, input the first letter or letters of the desired criteria, or use the drop down menus as needed to make your selections. Continue changing all the desired criteria until the list displays the information you require to the Export File.
3. Click on the box to the left of each payment that you wish to be included in the File Export. Or click the box at the top of the column to select all payments that are displayed on the screen.
4. Click Internet Banking Export link to open the Internet Banking Export Wizard screen. Add a payment references (i.e. an invoice# or other identifier) to each invoice line. Click when you are satisfied with all of the reference information.
5. Confirm your internet banking details information, then click "Create File" and save the file to your computer.
6. You can then upload the file to your banks internet banking system using their specific procedures.
2. The must setup the banking details for any supplier that you wish to pay using an internet banking transfer.