The Import command will allow you to import Client Budgets from an excel template.
To Import Client Budgets:
1. Select the "Accounting" menu, then "Budgets" and "Revenue Budgets" and "Client Budgets" and "Search Client Budgets" to access the "Client Budgets" screen.
2. Click the Import link to open the Import Excel window as shown below:
3. You will need to use a formatted AccountAbility template to import your data. If you do not have that, first, click the Download template link to start the template download. The template will be saved to your downloads folder as "Client+Budget+Import+template.xlt" or can be accessed by clicking on at the left hand bottom corner of your screen. Enter your data into this template and resave the template with your data.
4. Click to locate and select your data template file.
5. Click to import your Client Budget data.
Note: The template columns in RED are required to be completed in the data template. Entries must match codes are in your AccountAbility setup. Any errors in your data will prevent the import from processing.