The Client Budget Report will allow you to print detailed budget reports, for a specific period or periods, in detail by budget version, office, client manager, client, budget category, or client budget status. You can customize the report to show exactly the data you want to present.
To Request a Client Budget Report:
1. Select the "Accounting" menu, then "Budgets" and "Revenue Budgets" and " Client Budgets" and "Search Client Budgets" to access the Client Budgets screen.
2. Click the Client Budget Report link to open the Client Budget Selection screen.
3. Enter the desired Accounting Year and Accounting Month date range using the drop down menus.
4. Select report to show either "Budget Category Details" or "Client Totals Only"
5. If desired, select to "Group by Client Manager" or "Display Product Totals" if you have entered your budget by product.
6. Select the Budget Version(s) to include on your report by checking the box next to each Budget Version.
7. Select the desired Office or Offices to include by checking the box next to each Office Code. If you want to Include Inactive Offices, make sure you check that box.
8. Select the desired Client Managers to include by checking the box next to each Client Manager Code. If you want to Include Inactive Client Managers, make sure you check that box.
9. Select the desired Client(s) to include by checking the box next to each Client Code. If you want to Include Inactive Clients, make sure you check that box.
10. Select the Budget Category(s) to include on your report by checking the box next to each Budget Categories.
11. Select the Client Budget Status(es) to include on your report by checking the box next to each Client Budget Status.
12. To Preview the report on screen, click to view the report. Follow the onscreen commands to re-size, zoom, save, or print the report.
13. To Export the report, click to display the the Client Budget Report. You can then export the report into multiple formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, RTF, CSV, and XML) by clicking the export icon in the top left hand corner of the report display screen and selecting the desired format and page range.
Instead of a report, you can display the report in pie chart format by clicking on the Pie Chart link in the upper right hand corner.