The List Export command will allow you to export supplier invoice information, in summary or detail, into an Excel formatted spreadsheet.
1. From the "Accounting" menu, select "Payables" then "Supplier Invoices" then "Search Supplier Invoices" to open the Supplier Invoice Browse screen and display a list of supplier invoices.
2. Use the search criteria to filter the list and find the supplier invoice(s) you wish to include on your list.
3. Click on the List Export hyperlink at the top of the screen.
4. A pop-up window will display to inquire if you want the supplier invoices exported with Summary or Detail information. Select the option you require and click OK.
5. The data will be exported and will create a file called "Data View" followed by the export number. To open the file in Excel, click the file name in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.