AccountAbility will work with your computer's default email program to compose an email and forward a link to a detailed receipt entry that can be used as a payment confirmation.
To Prepare a Email a Receipt Confirmation:
1. From the "Accounting" menu, select "Receivables" then "Receipts" and "Search Receipts" to go to the "Receipts Browse" screen.
2. Change the selection criteria to filter the receipt list and find the desired receipt(s) you wish to email.
3. Click the box to the left of each invoice you want to include on the email. The contact for each of the clients elected must be the same or you will need to request an email for each contact separately.
4. Click the Email hyperlink at the top of the screen and an email will be created in your default email program with a web link to the receipt.
3. The subject line will default to "Receipts" and the recipient will default to the Client Manager's email address.
4. Make any changes to the email and send as you normally do.
Note: You must have an email address entered for the Client Contact you are using to use the email feature.