The List Export command will allow you to export production invoice information, in summary or detail, into an Excel formatted spreadsheet.
1. From the "Accounting" menu, select "Receivables" then "Production Invoices" then "Search Production Invoices" to open the Production Invoice Browse screen and display a list of production invoices.
2. Use the search criteria to filter the list and find the production invoice(s) you wish to include on your list.
3. Click on the List Export hyperlink at the top of the screen.
4. A pop-up window will display to inquire if you want the production invoices exported with Summary or Detail information. Select the option you require and click OK.
5. The data will be exported and will create a file in your downloads folder. To open the file in Excel, click the file name in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.