The Accrued Revenue Reconciliation Report will allow you to display all Deferred Revenue entries made, by job number, in monthly columns, to allow you to analyze activity and reconcile the job details to your sub ledger.
To Request an Accrued Revenue Reconciliation Report:
1. From the "Accounting" menu, select "General Ledger" then "Accrued Revenue" and "Search Accrued Revenue" to go to the "Accrued Revenue Browse" screen.
2. Click the Accrued Revenue Reconciliation Report link to go to the Deferred Revenue Reconciliation Selection screen.
3. Select the Accounting Month & Year dates using the drop down menus.
4. Select a specific office or offices for your report.
5. If you would like the report for only one job number, use the to select the desired job number.6. When you have filtered your report selections, click to display the filtered Accrued Revenue Reconciliation Report. You can use the on screen commands to save, print, or zoom the report. Or click to display your report . Once your report is displayed, you are able to export it into multiple formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, RTF, CSV, and XML) by clicking the export icon in the top left hand corner of the report display screen and selecting the desired format and page range.