The Aged Deferred Revenue Report will allow you to display all Deferred Revenue entries made over a specific date range, for a specific office, for selected clients & products, for specific jobs, etc.
To Request an Aged Deferred Revenue Report:
1. From the "Accounting" menu, select "General Ledger" then "Deferred Revenue" and "Search Deferred Revenue" to go to the "Deferred Revenue Browse" screen.
2. Click the Aged Deferred Revenue Report link to go to the Aged Deferred Revenue Selection screen.
3. Select the Accounting Month & Year dates using the drop down menus.
4. Select to display information by Job Transactions, Job Totals, or Client Totals.
5. To Suppress Client grouping, ensure the box is unchecked next to
6. Select a specific office or offices for your report.
7. If you would like the report for only one job number, use the to select the desired job number.8. When you have filtered your report selections, click to display the filtered the Aged Deferred Revenue Report. You can use the on screen commands to save, print, or zoom the report. Or click to display your report . Once your report is displayed, you are able to export it into multiple formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, RTF, CSV, and XML) by clicking the export icon in the top left hand corner of the report display screen and selecting the desired format and page range.