The Bank Reconciliation Report provides a reconciliation of the selected bank account(s) at a selected date.
It lists the following key information:
The General Ledger Balance of the Bank Account(s) as at the selected date.
The ‘Expected Balance as per Bank Statement’ for the Bank Account(s) at the selected date. When this figure agrees to your bank’s statement balance at that date the account is correctly reconciled.
A list of the unpresented Transactions as at the selected date
To request the Bank Reconciliation Report:
1. Select the "Accounting" menu, then "General Ledger" and "Bank Reconciliation" to access the Bank Reconciliation screen.
2. Select the Bank Rec. Report link from the top right hand corner of the screen to open the Bank Reconciliaton Selection screen.
3. Select the date of the bank statement you wish to reconcile using the calendar drop down menu.
4. By default, all bank accounts will be selected. Uncheck the the box to the left of any account that you want to unselect.
5. Click to generate and display your report and save or print as desired.
6. You can also export the report details by clicking . Once the Bank Reconciliation Report is displayed, you are able to export it into multiple formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, RTF, CSV, and XML) by clicking the export icon in the top left hand corner of the report display screen and selecting the desired format and page range.