The Bank Statement report will list the details of bank transactions based on the date they were marked as presented, for a specific range of dates.
To request the Bank Statement Report:
1. Select the "Accounting" menu, then "General Ledger" and "Bank Reconciliation" to access the Bank Reconciliation screen.
2. Select the Bank Statement Report link from the top right hand corner of the screen to open the Bank Statement Selection screen.
3. Select the date ranges using the calendar drop down menus.
4. By default, all bank accounts will be selected. Uncheck the the box to the left of any account that you want to unselect.
5. Click to generate and display your report and save or print as desired.
6. You can also export the report details by clicking . Once the Bank Statement Report is displayed, you are able to export it into multiple formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, RTF, CSV, and XML) by clicking the export icon in the top left hand corner of the report display screen and selecting the desired format and page range.
A sample of the Bank Statement Report: