The Transaction Report allows you to print a listing of all transactions for each bank account for a selected range of dates. The Transaction Report will display Opening Balance, Transaction Type, Transaction Number, Journal Number, Client or Supplier, Transaction Date, Debit & Credit amounts, and Account Balance.
To request the Bank Transaction Report:
1. Select the "Accounting" menu, then "General Ledger" and "Bank Reconciliation" to access the Bank Reconciliation screen.
2. Select the Transaction Report link from the top right hand corner of the screen to open the Bank Transaction Selections screen.
3. Select the date ranges using the calendar drop down menus.
4. By default, all bank accounts will be selected. Uncheck the the box to the left of any account that you want to unselect.
5. Click to generate and display your report and save or print as desired.
6. You can also export the report details by clicking . Once the Transaction Report is displayed, you are able to export it into multiple formats (pdf, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, RTF, CSV, and XML) by clicking the export icon in the top left hand corner of the report display screen and selecting the desired format and page range.