The List Export command will allow you to export estimate information, in summary or detail, into an Excel formatted spreadsheet.
1. Search for the desired estimate using the Search Estimate function.
2. Place a check in the box to the left of the desired estimate or estimates.
3. Click on the blue List Export hyperlink at the top of the screen.
4. A pop-up window will display to inquire if you want the estimate exported with Summary or Detail information. Select the option you require and click OK.
5. The data will be exported and will create a file called "Data View" followed by the export number. To open the file in Excel, click the file name in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.